forum omd  Index du Forum forum omd
forum pour les membres de OMD (à partir de 7ans)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Rafa Benitez would love Newcastle United to find another Jam

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum omd Index du Forum -> tous ce qui est utile pour le site -> la gazette
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
nouveau
nouveau

Féminin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 鼠 Rat
étoiles: 15
petites étoiles: 1,50

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Avr - 09:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Rafa Benitez would love Newcastle United to find another Jam Répondre en citant

sbo128 Rafa Benitez admits Newcastle United are keeping an eye on the non-league scene in the hope of finding the next Jamie Vardy - but feels that unearthing another star like the Leicester City striker would be a huge ask.

Very few players have made such a big leap to stardom like Vardy after rising from a £30 per week deal with Stocksbridge Park Steels to representing England and lifting the Premier League trophy.

Vardy has scored 19 goals this season for club and country with the 31-year-old also heading for the World Cup finals in Russia.

When asked if Newcastle were scouring the non-league circuit these days, Benitez told the Chronicle: “We try to look at players everywhere. sbo128

“But it’s not easy to find players doing as well as Vardy.

“A friend of mine told me about him at the start of the season in which Leicester won the Premier League.

“He told me he was a good player but nobody expected him to do what he has done.

“But credit to him because he’s a worker and he’s very competitive.

“I am sure there will be some players like him in the non-league but it’s very difficult to go up to the Premier League and perform at the level he did.”

Benitez knows that Vardy is just one of the danger men for Leicester today with three goals in his last three top-flight games plus one for England against Italy at Wembley. sbo128

MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Avr - 09:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum omd Index du Forum -> tous ce qui est utile pour le site -> la gazette Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation