forum omd  Index du Forum forum omd
forum pour les membres de OMD (à partir de 7ans)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Paul Pogba calls himself 'the most criticised player in the

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum omd Index du Forum -> cour de récré -> vos clubs!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
nouveau
nouveau

Féminin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 鼠 Rat
étoiles: 52
petites étoiles: 1,63

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juin - 08:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Paul Pogba calls himself 'the most criticised player in the Répondre en citant

Paul Pogba calls himself 'the most criticised player in the world' after key role in France's win over Australia

วิธี แทง บอล Paul Pogba has claimed he is the 'most criticised player in the world' after helping France to a 2-1 win against Australia.The Manchester United midfielder helped tee up Antoine Griezmann to win a penalty for the opener before his deflected strike hit the back of the net to secure three points for France. 

Pogba has had an inconsistent campaign for both United and France, leading to criticism ahead of the 2018 World Cup.But the 26-year-old insisted he does not pay attention to the critics. 'It seems I have less right than others to make mistakes,' he told Telefoot.

'It's funny. I went from the biggest transfer in the world, to the most criticised player in the world. วิธี แทง บอล The critics will always be there. That's football.'When I was little with my friends, we always used to take the p*** out of each other, saying "you were good, you were bad." 

'It's what happens on every football pitch and I treat the criticism now like I did when I was playing on the block as a kid.'I'm out there having fun – and that's the only answer I can give to all those people who criticise me or think I am this or that. It's not a big deal. Everybody has opinions.วิธี แทง บอล 'France follow their victory in the opening game by taking on Peru on Thursday.

MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juin - 08:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum omd Index du Forum -> cour de récré -> vos clubs! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation